| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atlantic City, New Jersey in August is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 105.2mm (4.1in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 9 days.
- The skies in Atlantic City, New Jersey are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:40 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:40.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atlantic City, New Jersey August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW