| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atlantic City, New Jersey in December is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with sleet, snow or rain at times. Just 84.3mm (3.3in) of H2O is discharged during on average 10 days.
- In December the blue above Atlantic City, New Jersey is slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:01 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 9:25.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atlantic City, New Jersey December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW