| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atlantic City, New Jersey in January is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish with snow now and again. Just 87.9mm (3.5in) of fluid is released across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Atlantic City, New Jersey is slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:03 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:25 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:42.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53% of daylight hours and cloudy 47% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atlantic City, New Jersey January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW