| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atlantic City, New Jersey in July is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of water descends during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Atlantic City, New Jersey are very sunny having on average a substantial, 10:03 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 4:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atlantic City, New Jersey July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW