| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atlantic City, New Jersey in May is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with rain now and again. Just 84.6mm (3.3in) of water precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- In May the blue above Atlantic City, New Jersey is moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:17 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:19.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atlantic City, New Jersey May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW