| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atlantic City, New Jersey in November is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with some rain, sleet or snow. Circa 90.9mm (3.6in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Atlantic City, New Jersey are fair with an average of a moderate 5:52 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:58.
- There are approximately 3:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atlantic City, New Jersey November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW