| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Atlantic City, New Jersey in September is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 74.4mm (2.9in) of liquid falls across on average 8 days.
- In September the blue above Atlantic City, New Jersey is moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:03 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Atlantic City, New Jersey September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Atlantic City, New Jersey:
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW