Vs > Kem
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Kem Climate & Distance Between
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Villa Reynolds, Argentina
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs St. Katrine, Egypt
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Kem vs Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada
Kem vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Kem vs Puerto Aysen, Chile
Kem vs Masatepe, Nicaragua
Cimbaj vs Hondo Valle
Bintulu vs Lihue, Kauai
Taipei vs Auckland, Mangere
Motueka vs La Crosse Ap, Wi
- The distance between Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa and Kem, Russia is approximately 6,905 km or 4,291 mi.
- To reach Atlantic City, New Jersey in this distance one would set out from Kem bearing 304.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Atlantic City, New Jersey bearing 206.9° or SSW .
- Atlantic City, New Jersey has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Kem has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Atlantic City, New Jersey is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Kem is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.8 °C (19.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.6 °C (2.9°F) less in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 588.6 mm (23.2 in) more which is equivalent to 588.6 l/m² (14.45 US gal/ft²) or 5,886,000 l/ha (629,252 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Atlantic City, New Jersey than in Kem.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Atlantic City, New Jersey relative to Kem. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kem vs Atlantic City, New Jersey
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Lanzhou, China
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Rovno, Ukraine
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Kem vs Jamestown, Saint Helena
Kem vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Kem vs Moro, Or, Usa
Kem vs Kuopio, Finland
Santa Maria vs Antananarivo
Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab vs Urumqi, Sinkiang
Nanortalik vs Wairoa, Frasertown
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Macau
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Kem Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) NNW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) NW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) WNW
- Milford, De, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Kem
- Murmansk, Russia - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) N
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 448.9 kms (279 miles) NW
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) NNW
- Kuusamo, Finland - 276.5 kms (171.8 miles) WNW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 496.1 kms (308.3 miles) WNW
- Oulu, Finland - 436.8 kms (271.4 miles) W
- Kajaani, Finland - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) W
- Reboly, Russia - 222.1 kms (138 miles) WSW
- Kuopio, Finland - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) WSW
- Joensuu, Finland - 353.5 kms (219.7 miles) SW
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 524.5 kms (326 miles) WSW
- Petrozavodsk, Russia - 348.9 kms (216.8 miles) S
- Sortovala, Russia - 409.4 kms (254.4 miles) SSW
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 541.7 kms (336.6 miles) SW